Ten things I wouldn't change about today.
1. I wouldn't change that little boy giggling as he fell asleep in my arms, even if it meant enduring his crying due to teeth most the day.
2. I wouldn't change my husband's amazing ability to make me forget my pain.
3. I wouldn't change my daughters ability to surprise me, I have a sparkling tub and bathroom, how about that!
4. I wouldn't change my mom and dad's willingness to help me out so I can have my "me" time.
5. I wouldn't change my "me" time with two of my favorite women.
6. I wouldn't change how despite me trying to teach the one year old my name is Angie, she understands I am temporarily taking on the roll as mama, and calls me that instead.
7. I wouldn't change my friend Amber, who knew I was in crisis mode, when she arrived and stepped up to the plate, and tolerated me at my worst and made it my best.
8. I wouldn't change my friend Dawn who listened to me cry as I drove to dance, and listening and nothing else.
9. I wouldn't change the tears I have cried, including the ones as I type this.
10. In fact, I wouldn't change a thing, not the good, not the bad, because in the end, God has blessed me, in my worst moments and in my best. He has shown me the good in people, even when I am convinced the world has gone evil. He has provided me with what I need, when I need it, even when I think all hope is lost.