She, however, does have other concerns. Including, but not limited to:
- Will I really have to share my birthday month? (If in vitro is successful in June, then we will be due in March, her birthday month.)
- I better not share my birthday, it's my birthday!
- I hope it doesn't have red-hair (I have red-hair, I'm not sure how this makes me feel.)
- Wouldn't it be cool if it looked like me. (She's adopted.)
- It better not be a boy.
- You could have twins! NO!!! I hope they are not boys.
- So in vitro, you don't have sex right, because that would be just weird. (I left this comment alone.)
But it was all worth while, when I said, "There is a possibility it won't work, we are going to pray and hope for the best."
She then said, "I hope it works." A few seconds later she added, "If it doesn't work, will I be an only child."
I explained we'd start the infant adoption process.
She really wants to be an only child, but if she has to be a sibling, she hopes it happens sooner rather than later.